Information on the operation of cookies – pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016
By means of this document, we inform you transparently about the operation on this website (hereinafter « Site ») of the so-called cookies, in compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC and related provision of the Italian Privacy Authority no.229 / 2014.
Definition of “cookie”
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) sent from the Site and stored by your browser on the specific device you use (computer, tablet, smartphone) and contain information to be reused during the same visit to the site or afterwards , even after days. Cookies are stored, based on user preferences.
In addition, with the introduction of HTML5, various forms of local storage and similar technologies are available, such as, for example, web beacons and transparent GIFs, which are used to collect information on user behavior and choices and on the use of services.
In this document, to simplify, we will use the term « cookie » to refer to cookies and all similar technologies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly by the owner of and / or responsible subject for the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by external operators of the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operators. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website might use the following types of cookies, also in combination with each other, classified according to the indications of the Italian Privacy Authority and of the Opinions issued at European level by the Article 29 Working Party pursuant to the GDPR:
- Session Cookies, are those cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- Persistent Cookies, are those cookies that remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical Cookies, are those cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general it is therefore not necessary to acquire the user’s prior and informed consent. They also include cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical Cookies are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if the users have not been adequately informed before and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs are those cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, they might be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded contents, types of interactions performed, etc.) in association with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password).
- Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a software, which have the purpose of facilitating the user in interacting with the software itself. By way of example, Facebook, Google +, Twitter cookies are widgets.
- Advertsing, this category includes the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image fall into this category. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as analyzing the use of websites, checking and reporting on advertising and customizing advertisements and content.
Cookies used on our webstite
|Cookies type||Term of duration||Purposes|
|4 hours||Stores the language selected by the user|
|wp-settings-3||1 year||Technical cookie used by WordPress|
|wp-settings-time-3||1 year||Technical cookie used by WordPress|
|Prestashop-<id casuale>||1 month||Technical cookie used by Prestashop|
|1 month||Technical cookie used by Prestashop|
|Cookies type||Term of duration||Purposes||Third-party cookies Data Controller|
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by setting his browser.
Setting can be manages specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for « proprietary » and « third party » cookies. Through the options menu of the browser used it is possible to manage whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Warning: total or partial disabling of technical cookies might compromise the use of the functionality of the areas of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. Disabling « third party » cookies does not affect browsing in any way.
We also remind you that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Communication and dissemination of data
The data collected using cookies shall only be processed by specifically appointed personnel and by data processors. Furthermore, these data may be disclosed to third parties, only if specifically appointed as data processors, for the execution of some services connected to existing relationships (e.g. consultants, service companies).
The data collected using own cookies will not be disclosed and will not be passed on to third parties. The data collected using third-party cookies may be transferred outside the European Union in particular to the United States of America.
Rights of the data subject
At any time you can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller, pursuant to articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), and in particular the rights of access, rectification, integration and, where allowed, the portability of the data provided, in addition to obtaining the cancellation, limitation or to opposing to the processing of data for legitimate reasons. As well as the right of complaint to the Privacy Authority pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), also by contacting the Data Controller in the following ways:
- a) by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the address of the owner indicated below;
- b) by sending an email to email@example.com;
In order to guarantee the protection of your personal information, we may need to request further specific information, which confirms the identity of the data subject and thus guarantees his right of access to the information (or to exercise any of the other rights) only to persons entitled to receive such communications. This is another security measure aimed at personal data protection.
The request for access to your personal information (or to exercise one of the aforementioned rights) is free. However, clearly unfounded or excessive requests may be subject to payment of a reasonable fee contribution, taking into account the management costs incurred to provide the information or to reject the request.
The Data Controller is:
Zicaffè S.p.A. C/da San Silvestro 139/A – 91025 Marsala (TP) – Italy – email firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone +39 0923755111
Update of the information
Zicaffè S.p.A. will keep this information constantly updated and will take care of publishing the updated information on the websites concerned.